Oct 01, 2017
Are you looking to join a nursery team who are passionate about childcare in the early years?
Do you want to make a difference?
Strawberry Hill Nursery, Edinburgh, are looking for an Assistant Manager
We’re passionate about delivering high quality childcare and education, and giving the children who attend our nurseries a special experience. We’re looking for a is talented, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us.
As our Assistant Manager you’ll need:
- Great knowledge and experience of running a nursery setting;
- To ensure the Health and Safety of all children and staff;
- To maintain the highest Safeguarding standards;
- Knowledge of best practice childcare;
- Excellent relationship building skills with all key stakeholders, children, parents, staff, etc.;
- The ability to support the Manager in delivering against challenging KPIs;
- To be able to stand in for the Manager in their absence;
- The experience and capability required to manage, develop and motivate a team;
- The desire to continuously improve and the drive and determination to make sure it happens;
- And above all, a desire to provide the highest quality of childcare, and child development.
In return as our Assistant Manager, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary;
- An employee benefits scheme, including a stakeholder pension;
- Our new 90-day induction journey, and on-going training and development opportunities with our sister company, BNG Training;
- Management development, and support in achieving your career aspirations;
- The opportunity to work as part of a wider team of childcare professionals who are committed to delivering the highest quality childcare.
If you meet the criteria, think that you’ve got what it takes to become our Assistant Manager , and you really want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Safeguarding children is at the forefront of everything we do, and all posts are subject to a PVG check and references.
Bertram Nursery Group
Edinburgh, United Kingdom