Nursery practitioner required for our independent nursery and pre-school. We are very outdoorsy and are looking for someone who feels our description below matches who they are :
* You must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* You must be able to laugh at jokes you don't understand, or you don't find funny!
* You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
* The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential.
* You must feel comfortable telling everybody in the same room as you, that you are going to the toilet!
* You must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
*You will leave work every day with muddy, wet clothes and know that it means it’s been a good day!
*You are confident enough to closely supervise 3 year olds climbing trees, and won’t faint when they get a little higher than expected! You trust and respect that children can manage their own risks.
* Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
* Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on your clothing.
* You must have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions. You must have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions.
* Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* You must have the ability to read a ten page fairytale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one.
Contact us now if you are interested, we offer great rewards and are always trying to help our team with training and helping you achieve your dreams for work and life.
We are a small independent day nursery located in the rural village of Charlwood.
Priding ourselves on our happy, healthy and outdoors nursery.