We are on a mission to prove that nurseries can be more than just daycare, building a 7-day-a-week hub that kids love and parents love too.
In 2017 we opened our first nursery & family club in Stoke Newington (North London). We are now busy working on the blueprint to launch 2-3 new neighbourhood clubs a year, rolling out the concept across London over the next few years.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
At N, we’re lucky enough to be building everything from scratch. Our brand-new 90-capacity nursery is fitted with all-new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of N’s daily operation. You’ll be co-managing a team of up to 25 passionate educators with our Education Director, motivating them to develop their practice and think creatively.
Your own development is central to N’s expansion plans and we’re looking for the right, ambitious, individual to be ready to take sole responsibility for N Stoke Newington nursery within 6-12 months.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and coaching a team of 25 educators
- Delivering on the job training, guidance and support to the team
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Planning & logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Risk Assessing the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and
- Critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvement.
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Experience as a Nursery Manager / Deputy Manager at an ‘Outstanding’ nursery
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
Min 4 years’ relevant experience
NVQ Level 3 or above
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy.
- Market leading salary - £45k per annum
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be in the first intake into the N Academy which will put you on track for an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Access to the N Family Club with onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities