09 Jan, 2019
Sneakers Childcare is currently recruiting for a permanent, full time Nursery Practitioner with a relevant Level 2 or 3 childcare qualification or above to join one of our well established settings within the Redditch and Studley areas. Our preference is for Level 3 candidates but also open to Level 2 candidates who are working towards their Level 3 qualification.
We are an established family run business whose primary aim is to provide the very best quality and affordable childcare. Your desire to create a warm and friendly environment for children, parents and staff, will allow the nursery to always work to outstanding standards according to Ofsted requirements. We pride ourselves in investing in your career and reward you with excellent salary, benefits, training programmes and support from your seniors.
Salary and Benefits
- Very Competitive Salary (higher than regional average)
- Continuous Professional Development to keep your skills updated
- Time off in Lieu for attending training / staff meetings
- Generous holiday allowance with bonus holiday entitlement schemes-
- Sick Pay
- Long Service rewards
- 20% childcare discount
The key duties of a Nursery Nurse are:
- Care and supervision of the children
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Responsibility for children's individual personal hygiene needs
- Establish and develop a good relationship with parents and other professionals
- Complete all nursery documentation as required
- Have the ability to work on own initiative
- Be a flexible team player with good communication skills
- Demonstrate energy and enthusiasm and promote an open and friendly working environment
- A kind and sympathetic nature, and an understanding of the needs of very young children
We are committed to Safeguarding children and you will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Sneakers Childcare are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Sneakers Childcare Ltd
Full or Part Time